We’d love to see what you get up to during 1000 Hours. Here are our tips to getting good photos and videos:
- Let the photo tell the story – your photo or video should capture who was there and what you did. Aim to get the whole Act of Kindness in one photo
- Shoot in landscape – for both photos and videos
- Keep it up close and personal – close up shots work better
- Keep videos short – 30 seconds is great but no more than 1 minute. Include some sound.
- Be care what you record – make sure you have people’s consent, especially for images of children (or we can’t use your pictures and videos)
- Don’t include sensitive or private information
Send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org with up to 100 words telling us what you’ve been up to, so we can tell your story.